Player's Condition

First of all this thread is asking why do some players condition never actually maintain a decent level despite of their stamina and natural fitness? I have found that in past games I have players with good stats in both these, but there condition is only ever good enough say every three games. In the past i have just put up with this, but now its started to bug me as I have an excellent player , but he only plays one game in every 3! Is there a hidden stat i dont know about? Or is there any way of preventing this? I hope im not the only FMer in this position? Anyway here is the link to the player im talking about at the moment.

http://i648.photobucket.com/albums/uu202/Dan_Jack_Toon/66WaleedAl-Jamman.png

Thanks in advance for replies!

His low natural fitness means he won't recover from games as fast as other players but I would expect him to be able to play at least once a week - ie miss mid-week games.

I would also check your match orders and you'll probably find you have him doing a lot of running.

Ok thanks guys, i had always thought that natural fitness just determined how fastly their stats would fall nearing the end of their careers. But ill try and improve that over pre-season now. And would decreasing his closing down really have an effect? And lastly all other players seem to cope fine, never the less ill give them all a shot. Thanks guys!

Archived