How to sell?

Try offering them to clubs for a low value, you should always get some offers from that. If you don't get offers it should say why the clubs that are interested in the player have declined to make a bid, then just adjust accordingly!

I pretty much always offer players with £0 upfront and the money I want either over 12 or 24 months, this gets more interest and you are pretty much guarenteed to get more money for the player.

It may sound stupid, but i have some great players with low wages in a low La Liga team (Valladolid) and i want to sell some of them really cheap and no one want to buy :S

Why?

They are "great". They are on "low wages". And you want to sell them "cheap".

That doesn't make sense.

I want to sell cheap, because if i try to sell them by his value, no one gets them :(

For example, i have Opare in my team, and now he must be the best right full back in the game. His value is about 22 millions, and i want to sell him for 20 mill. and no one buy. So i try to sell him by 15, and again no one buy...

I want to sell cheap, because if i try to sell them by his value, no one gets them :(

For example, i have Opare in my team, and now he must be the best right full back in the game. His value is about 22 millions, and i want to sell him for 20 mill. and no one buy. So i try to sell him by 15, and again no one buy...

Okay so the problem you have is no one will make offers.

But why do you want to sell "the best right-back in the game"?

Especially if he is on low wages.

Is your club in debt?

Because im playing with Real Valladolid a little team in La Liga, and he want to go. All the top teams want him, but anyone make an offer for him. His performances are really poor because he is always dissapointed. And my club is not on debts but i cant buy players because its a small team, and i need the money of the transfer for future young stars like Keirrison.

I pretty much always offer players with £0 upfront and the money I want either over 12 or 24 months, this gets more interest and you are pretty much guarenteed to get more money for the player.

this really works just got rid of a couple of my squad who nobody wanted to pay cash up front for

Ah I see. They want to leave.

Well in that case, transfer list him. Then offer him out for £0 up front and the amount you want for him over 24 monthly installments. Ask for 50% of next sale.

One problem you may have is Spannish teams cannot buy players from each other until the end of the season (I think). This may be why these clubs are not making bids.

Archived