Gate Receipts

Hi

Just a quick question.

Do you still get half the gate receipts when playing away in the champions cup?

You did with previous version of FM, but this is my first foray into europe since using 8.0.2 and I don't seem to getting any gate receipts for away matches.

Hi

Just a quick question.

Do you still get half the gate receipts when playing away in the champions cup?

You did with previous version of FM, but this is my first foray into europe since using 8.0.2 and I don't seem to getting any gate receipts for away matches.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gcormack:

makes a big difference if you have a small stadium </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, that did cross my mind after I posted, though I thought if you are in the Champions Cup you probably have a fairly large capacity stadium. Will your board not expand on your current one?

I play as Bath. Taken them fron Blue Square South to Premier.

Club do not own stadium, therefore it cannot be expanded.

I am hoping that the board will buy a new stadium.

I checked other posts and some people have said that afer 4 or 5 seasons in top flight football, they have had their small stadiums replaced with new ones.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to report back.

After 4 successful seasons in premiership, board have decided to build a new stadium with undersoil heating, retractable roof.

But best of all, the board have decided to name the stadium after their most successful manager ever, ME.

Archived