FM Gone Crazy

I'll start off with a little history. I go top of the league 1 table a few weeks in only to drop 2 second half way through. On the final day of the season all I needed was a win to be champion but unfortunately I can only manage a draw which made me drop to 3rd. Very frustrating.

I won the league 1 playoff final 2-1 against Forest then decided to remove all the scout reports so I can start fresh with my newly acquired better scouts. When the operation was done I clicked on my squad and the game just froze then crashed. Needless to say I felt annoyed because it was a tough win and I didn't want to go through that final again but I had to so...

Ok so I'm in a play off final again with Forest it's 1-1 at extra time. Now 118 minutes in the score changes to 2-1 when it shouldn't have, as in the ball didn't go anywhere close to my goal let alone the net. I was ****ed off until the game continued into the pen shoot-out. Before pens start the commentary flashes goal Chesterfield I thought very odd but who cares my boys will make me proud. My player takes a pen and it goes in but then the players and ref disappear and the game just freezes.

The damn game is either a sore loser or completely insane.

Archived