england squad omg players named

:mad:

i had been england manager for 2 years working up till the world cup. i started bringin in some new blood , the likes of gosling, rodwell, and matt derbashire. when it comes to select my squad for the world i carry on as normal and pick my 23 man squad. about 1 week before the torno starts.

all of a sudden the day before the torno starts i get a message saying "me picks player X for world cup". im like wtf , i check the squad and all the new blood i called up was gone and five brand new players that ive never even heard of or played in my england team are selected in the 23 man squad. 3 of them were not even on my shortlist.

so i have to start the torno with only 3 strikers , 6 center mids, 1 left back, 3 keepers when i wanted just 2. needless to say we got knocked out in the last 16 to germany. i was so ****ed off.

my question, has anyone had the same problem?

if so is there a way to fix it.

it was like i had capello looking down from above me and saying "no i dont like that young exiting squad , im gonna waave my magic wand and bring in a load a crap players".:thdn:

Archived