England U21

Hi

I have been watching the European Championship's, and have suddenly got the urge too play with the England Under 21's, so my question is....

Is it possible too 'just' play with the England under 21's?

Thanks.

Ohhh :(, that makes it alot harder then.

If you don't mind the England manager being replaced, you could create a new manager as England manager then a second manager (you). Use the first to offer you the U-21 job, then retire the first manager.

If you don't mind the England manager being replaced, you could create a new manager as England manager then a second manager (you). Use the first to offer you the U-21 job, then retire the first manager.

thats the best way to do it if you rally wanna do it

Has anyone managed the U-21s or U19s and then resigned and taken over the Senior team at some point?

I'm asking because I've never tried to go back to a club I've managed before but I seem to remember reading that once you resign from a club they will never hire you back at a later date. I was just wondering if anyone knew if the national teams worked the same way and if resigning from the U21s would for some reason cause you to never be able to manage the senior side.

Archived