Has anyone got there??

I mean it would just be an acheivement in itself to get there whether just holidaying or playing.

If anyone has then could they load some screenies? (World Cups, Preimerships etc)

Thanks Guys

Saxonaitor

God almightly, how long did that take you to get that far a head?, hell it takes my computer an couple of hrs to do holiday a season.

Mine takes less, maybe half an hour, but I used a mate's which is uber. A week's worth of solid holidaying whilst he was away.

(note, I have since uninstalled on his computer)

1097? Strange year to start in, 1109 :p

Year of my birth, thought it was fitting. ;)

I have a reasonably good computer and was thinking of holidaying for a long long time to see the future world of FM. Not sure if I will as my computer seems to be shutting down at random times at the moment I suppose I could use autosave every season.

I have holidayed to 2108 after getting to 2207 in FM08 (I have a thread going on in the CSE Forum). It seems like this year's version does not have as much rapid change as FM08 so things look somewhat similar to how they are now with only a few teams swapping places.

I spend quite a bit of time on FM and i'm only at 2019 ! I might reach 2030 by the time FM2010 arrives but i doubt it.

Anything past 2050 at this time of the year is down to serious playing time, skipping through it or holidaying :D

How fast is your computer and what leagues did you run?

1. It's brilliant, he's spent a fortune on it. Precisely, I couldn't tell you, but it's Quad Core, each core is several GHz, loads of high quality RAM, massive hard drive.

2. Just Icelandic Premier.

Archived