fm10 idea pause game time clock

hi all as the title says ive had an idea for fm10 which is the ability to pause the game time clock as most of the time when i play fm i am also browsing the internet and sometimes have to pop ot whilst playing the game and therfore dont want to close the game down. therefore i would like my game time clock to more acuratly reflect the time i accuatley spend playing the game.this idea could be implemnted by either an option in the options menu or when you save the game the game could ask if you would like to pause the game time clock. the clock could then start running again automatically when you start playing again.

any respones welcome i hope that you like this idea.

hi all as the title says ive had an idea for fm10 which is the ability to pause the game time clock as most of the time when i play fm i am also browsing the internet and sometimes have to pop ot whilst playing the game and therfore dont want to close the game down. therefore i would like my game time clock to more acuratly reflect the time i accuatley spend playing the game.this idea could be implemnted by either an option in the options menu or when you save the game the game could ask if you would like to pause the game time clock. the clock could then start running again automatically when you start playing again.

any respones welcome i hope that you like this idea.

Yes i agree ... i remember one time i was playing FM on my laptop and i just started a new season ... but then my laptop ran out of juice ... 3 days later i crancked it back up then it said i have played 3 days, 2 hours gameplay ! :confused:

Its not really important, one of the last things i look at it how much time ive spent playing. If you need to pop out just either leave it on the overview screen or if in a match, pause it at the top.

yer i know that its not important to everyone but i would just like this to be implented as im sure that it would be important to enough people and i cant explain why but i just find it annoying when the game says that ive been playing for a whole day when ive only got to august in the first season.

wouldn't bother me either way this. The only time I ever look at how long I've been playing is when I fire up a save, and thats only to look at the witty comment.

There are certainly things that take priorty over this though.

I think different, it would be good for me as i let FM running almost the whole day even while i'm away from computer, for example in my current save i have 16 days or so of gameplay but i'm only starting the 3rd season now, i wish i could pause it so i'd know more exactly how many time of actual gameplay i have.

Agree with others that it's not exactly necessary - however the original poster does propose a neat and simple implementation:

that when you save the game, the clock is paused; when you next click on something in-game (or possibly when you next click continue), the clock re-starts.

Archived