Winning Trophies

I detest the fact that whenever i win something especially League/European Cup i get the same drivel from the board..."in a further announcement, the board are keen to impress that celebrations are kept to a minimum in order that the club may focus fully on future challenges".....there is no real sense of achievement or glory..Id like more news from rivals or rivals supporters when i am the dominate force in the country...If i am winning trophies with liverpool...fans/staff at rivals Arsenal/Chelsea/Man Utd should be upset and putting pressure on their clubs..

It makes sense. Big clubs expect to win the league every year and when they do the fans go insane while the board says congratulations, now go do whatever it needs to be done so we do it again next year. Go to a small club if you want the board to be more appreciative.

I managed to gain promotion with Chesterfield in league 1 when we were predicted to finish 20th or 22nd (I forgot). I got messages along the lines of it's a miracle you are a god. Shame though my game died soon after which means I have to play the final again.

In fact I'll do it right now wish me luck.

It makes sense. Big clubs expect to win the league every year and when they do the fans go insane while the board says congratulations, now go do whatever it needs to be done so we do it again next year. Go to a small club if you want the board to be more appreciative.

I managed to gain promotion with Chesterfield in league 1 when we were predicted to finish 20th or 22nd (I forgot). I got messages along the lines of it's a miracle you are a god. Shame though my game died soon after which means I have to play the final again.

In fact I'll do it right now wish me luck.

good luck .

Archived