Man U ruined!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ha, Chelsea too? Did Roman leave or something?

yeah not sure if he left and then it happened or if that was the reason he left! chelsea owe him £700M so i guess if he left that may have caused it, they are still 5th in the league though

Now that Ferguson has gone Man U are ruined as a club.

Sold ALL key players and lost all finances. They have even gone into administration!

manupoint.th.jpg

manusquad.th.jpg

Has this happened with anyone else? I think they might actually get relegated

I see no problem! Close to what really could happen in reality, when/if Fergy leaves them and they win less major trophies (CL+PL) then what they do at the moment. Remember... Man U are carrying a huge huuuuuuuge debt. I think it's around 700m british pound.

Yep in mine mate, Man Utd ended up getting relegated but came straight back up the following season with only a couple of the old squad and are now about 8th in EPL and doing ok....although I just beat them 5-1 at Old Trafford in 4th Round of League Cup.

i like what i see, this is kinda whats happened to my Liverpool side though, my players have got older and because of the huge loans there isnt enough money to replace them with the same quality and therefore im getting further and further down the league table and keep losing 9 points per season due to administration!

This has cheared me up so much. Im just wondering why everyone thinks Ferguson is so good though.

Any manager could lead a team like Man Utd, Chelsea, Barcelona, Real Madrid etc to success easily. Put on some good players, and watch them win.

This has cheared me up so much. Im just wondering why everyone thinks Ferguson is so good though.

Any manager could lead a team like Man Utd, Chelsea, Barcelona, Real Madrid etc to success easily. Put on some good players, and watch them win.

Oh goody FM has created a new batch of arm-chair managers

Just you know, playing FM =/= real life management

Yes I have seen this happen many times on my games. All their best players gone for ridiculously low sums, losing games 20 - 0 and more.

The manager of Man U on those games, the much respected 'kfjgh gfdy' seemed to suddenly become the worst manager in the world when in the Man U hotseat...

Never seen it go to this extreme yet, I'm in 2018 on my save as Newcastle and while they have turned into a low mid-table club they haven't sunk this low yet... I await this with anticipation though if others have had it happen as well!

Man United are today what they are - thanks to Mr. Fergi. But he will never fit a man called Mr. Shankly shoes. Taking a second division club and making them english champions within 5 years. From there on - they're were/are a force to rekon with...

Man United are today what they are - thanks to Mr. Fergi. But he will never fit a man called Mr. Shankly shoes. Taking a second division club and making them english champions within 5 years. From there on - they're were/are a force to rekon with...
What a load of rubbish and iam a celtic fan,Shankly, Fergie, And Jock Stein all sucessful managers but you can't take anything away from Fregie

2028, and Manchester United are 23rd in the Championship, having recently just clawed out of relegation. Unfortunately, despite me giving them 5 players on loan, I suspect they'll still finish last or close-to-last and get another 10 point deduction which will relegate them. They only finished 1 point above relegation last season after taking a 10 point deduction. :(

They still have loan debts of around 300m pounds, too. :(:(:(

Could any manager win a European trophy with Aberdeen?

some of the transfers from other teams are a bit suspect, did you edit stuff at all mate. people like torres went to real madrid for no money in the second season and he doesn't show up on Madrid's transfer.

also did you only manage chelsea??

other than that it's really good, i managed to finish 16th and have signed awesome players because for some reason the rep stays very high and united have a profit of nearly 150 million

Archived