Tycoon promising to invest x amount, how that works?

Despite having played several games, never had a tycoon takeover at my club before. Anyway got a new tycoon coming in if this takeover goes ahead, promising £659m for players (I know it's unlikely I'll actually get this much) but anyway, how does this work, is my warchest next season going to be the full amount he eventually brings to the table? And what happens to the clubs current finances, the club is sitting on 580m in the bank (a lot of sustained success and large sales of players as well as all the other revenue streams).

Anyway, here's the screenshot and do tycoons tend to bring new stadiums with them as I'm living in hope here, my current chairman is too stingy to give the green lights it seems.

takeover.jpg

wow someone going to buy Stoke for 1.07b never thought id see sumthing like that happen even in the game :D

The chance of getting of getting a new stadium stays the same i believe (dont quote me).

I think that most of that promised money to buy new players would be coming from your bank balance.

Im in 2020, my current chairman is the result of an internal takeover from when the chairman at the start of the game retired. It'll be a shame if I still don't get a new stadium shortly after this takeover, been waiting for years now and if a tycoon brings the sugar daddy thing with him then hopefully it will be perceived the club has enough money to build one.

The takeover has just been completed, and the new chairman ploughed in an extra 650m taking the clubs bank balance up to 1.2bn and the clubs value shot up 700m to 1.72bn so my club are firmly cemented as the richest in my save and I seriously hope with this much money the board finally give me a new stadium so I can move out of this 60,000 seater lol.

Well, after the first asking for an expansion, the board refused I'll have to get to the pre-season and see if the chairman makes any decisions.

I'm looking forward to next seasons transfer budget though, it was 180m this season, so next year it could be insane lol.

Archived