scout report

I am currently valencia and have just had my second batch of regens. However they are compared for potential ability against the best player in the girst team of their field. When told they are not going to be as good as david villa its hard to judge how good they will become. Is there anyway to assess them in terms of whether they will become a leading, good or decent liga bbva player?

If hes a striker, get an attacking coach to do the report. From here he should be able to tell you whether he will be a decent, good or leading liga player. Although as he has just appeared I think it takes a bit longer for the coach to do a better in depth report. Also depends on the coach too. I hope coach reports and scout reports are more in depth and highlight more strengths and weaknesses in FM10

I am currently valencia and have just had my second batch of regens. However they are compared for potential ability against the best player in the girst team of their field. When told they are not going to be as good as david villa its hard to judge how good they will become. Is there anyway to assess them in terms of whether they will become a leading, good or decent liga bbva player?

Just change who you want to rate him. Different coaches will give different respones and atleast 1 of them will tell you how good he will become. Also check his potential star rating 1-3 means Liga Adlente and below level, 4-5 is decent Liga BBVA level and 6-7 means leading player who may even play for his country.

Coaches, Physios and Scouts are awful in FM.

You now need a calculator to work out whether a coach is good or not. Physios can't even tell you when a player has a knock on the pitch what his problem is. How many times has you left a player on when he's received a knock after just 10 mins only to find out that after he's completed the game he will be out for 6 weeks with a groin strain or subbed him in the 1st ten mins to find out later he has a sore wrist or something pivel?

Scouts are the worst. So wildly off the mark as to whether a player is good or not its ridiculous. Again you need the calculator at the side of you to work out whether a player is good or not.

Coaches' date=' Physios and Scouts are awful in FM.

You now need a calculator to work out whether a coach is good or not. Physios can't even tell you when a player has a knock on the pitch what his problem is. How many times has you left a player on when he's received a knock after just 10 mins only to find out that after he's completed the game he will be out for 6 weeks with a groin strain or subbed him in the 1st ten mins to find out later he has a sore wrist or something pivel?.[/quote']

What ever happened to the "potential knee injury" etc from CM 3?

I don't think Ive ever gone looking for better physios in the game as they dont make a dramatic impact.

Coaches' date=' Physios and Scouts are awful in FM.

Physios can't even tell you when a player has a knock on the pitch what his problem is. How many times has you left a player on when he's received a knock after just 10 mins only to find out that after he's completed the game he will be out for 6 weeks with a groin strain or subbed him in the 1st ten mins to find out later he has a sore wrist or something pivel?

[/quote']

I agree it should be shown in match but it does appear instantly in a player's profile. So click on his profile to see what his injury is: 'potential yada yada'.

Archived