Sponsorship and stadiumexpansion ??

I'm in 2019 playing Hammers and my total sponsor income is £ 30.5 M (20 % of the sponsorship for the entire Premier League). Is there a upper limit for sponsorship ?

The new West Ham Stadium (57.000) has just been completed, is there a expansionlimit if you get a new stadium?

I'm in 2019 playing Hammers and my total sponsor income is £ 30.5 M (20 % of the sponsorship for the entire Premier League). Is there a upper limit for sponsorship ?

The new West Ham Stadium (57.000) has just been completed, is there a expansionlimit if you get a new stadium?

Thats a little better than the sponsorship deal I had in my last prem save. £2.8K a year.

I couldn't decide whether to sign Messi or Kaka with that funding lol

i've had weird results with my sponsorship not complaining though, i'm playing as QUB in N.Ireland, i had a take over 4 seasons in and my sponshorship deal was 285k per year the whole leagues was 525k in total so weather the new chairman has his own links to sponshorship i don't know?

now i'm in the N.Irish prem i have a 825k sponsorship where as the most succesfull team linfield only have get about 30k per year so for some reason since the take over i've had the biggest sponsorship in the country which is saving me every year from going into the red and giving me alot of transfer money too

I currently reap in 19m sponsorship a season, which is up 7m on last season and I've just noticed a new 1 year sponsorship for 6.5m so I think my new chairman may have brought in new sponsorship too. I'm not complaining about this either lol, but yea for some lesser clubs it doesn't seem to go up anywhere near as much as needed.

• 1 month later...
i know. 2.8k was probably more than i got and i was winning the prem and champs league, fa cup, league cup etc.! the sponsorship bug was blatantly NOT fixed in the patch.

Which patch was that played with?

It fixed it for me, although I can't remember which patch it was. My sponsorship money was static despite multiple promotions, after installing the patch it rose to the level it should have been once a new deal was announced.

My sponsorship is now 25m a season which is pretty nice, when the tycoon chairman took over the next season there was a 1 year deal added to my list at like 6m which is now up to 7.5m and with the new stadium being built, the club got a 30 year 9.6m per year (about 290m in total) sponsorship deal for the new stadium.

Although with stoke I started in the premiership, so not really had the chance to see what sponsorship changes are like from the lower echelons to the top, but I'm not complaining at the money I get, it covers about a quarter of my wage bill lol.

Archived