Do you want a new fan or not ?

Good evenig everyone,

I convinced a friend of mine tu buy this wonderful FM 2009. Then I advised him to download patch 9.3.0.

The day after, he told me : "I don't want your f.. game (freee translation), because I need 5 hours to get this f.. patch".

Juste one question : how do you want to get new FMfans if only Rapid(yes, if you pay !!!!!!!)Share gets the patch ??? Second and last question : this customer who bought the game, how can he get this wonderful patch without waiting for a day ?

Juste one question : how do you want to get new FMfans if only Rapid(yes, if you pay !!!!!!!)Share gets the patch ???

What do you mean only Rapidshare has the patch? Try typing Football Manager 2009 9.3.0 into google and you'll find you can get it from lots of sites not just Rapidshare.

The projected time for a download given by Rapidshare is never accurate, and always exaggerated. A download that's initially given a five hour time frame can download in ten minutes or less. It's dependant on traffic and connection naturally, but never believe the estimate .

I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR HOURS AND HOURS TO ACTIVATE THE GAME I JUST BOUGHT. EVERY TIME I TRIED TO ACTIVATE IT IN SOFTANCHOR IT TOLD ME MY INTERNET WAS NOT CONNECTED

I FOLLOWED THE GIVEN SOULUTION TO THIS PROBLEM:

We have created a small application that should help anybody having trouble activating the game online, successfully activate. Please follow the steps in order and if you do experience problems, please report at which step you encountered the problem and any associated error messages.

Step 1 – Download the file from http://www.footballmanager.com/fixv2.zip

Step 2 – Unzip the contents of the archive to your desktop.

Step 3 – Double click the FM09Fix.exe file. Note the screen shot below.

Step 4 – Extract the files to a convenient location, pressing Install will place them on the desktop, this is the default behaviour. Two files will be extracted – Launcher.exe and Activator.exe

Step 5 – Please double click Launcher.exe and you will see a dialog box prompting you for your license key

Step 6 – Enter your license key into the dialog. Remember – to check your key at http://keycheck.fm2009.softanchorinsight.com

Step 7 – Press OK - then wait 30-60 seconds and you will receive a second message. If you are successful – the message will read: Activation completed successfully. Please try to run the game

If you get this message, open the game and run it.

If the activation fails, the message will read something like: Activation failed with error: -1003. Please make sure you use the correct key and try again.

WHEN I DID THIS IT TOLD ME THAT MY ACTIVATION WAS SUCCESSFULL AND TO RUN THE GAME. I TRIED TO RUN THE GAME AND ONCE AGAIN THE SOFTANCHOR BOX POPPED UP. THIS TIME, WHEN I ENTER MY ACTIVATION KEY, I GET A DIFFERENT MESSAGE. IT SAYS: THIS UNLOCK KEY IS ALREADY ACTIVE. TO PURCHASE A NEW ONE.....

CAN U PLEASE GIVE ME ANY IDEAS TOWARDS GETTING TO PLAY THIS GAME. HOW HARD IS IT FOR U GUYS TO MAKE A PROGRAM THAT WORKS?

thats not one bit helpful

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=you+are+an+ass

While it comes across as a bit sarcastic, the link will provide a ton of links to the 9.3.0 patch.

Your post however, wasn't really necessary.

dklees, please don't write in all caps, and please try to avoid hijacking other peoples threads. Check out the Known Issues forum, especially this link.

Archived