Relsease date/game specs

Hi Everyone, i am a FM fan have been since FM was released in 2005 and i love the game. But i have been reading some forums on championship manager website to check out the opposition and seen there game in action just like lots of you have. And i have to say that there game looks pretty sweet but no doubt SI are improving FM greatly aswell. and on CM they have said ALREADY that they are relseasing CM 2010 in september. Yes, september. So i am wondering if anyone from SI can comment and give us any details as to whether FM 10 will be released? and when the demo will be available for download?

I am being hopeful now (and can swig for this info lol), but do SI have any idea what the pc specs of the game be?

Thanks

There is no official release date yet. SI don't usually release new features until about August/September time and you'll probably here closer to then when the game will be released - it's usually around October/November time though.

As for CM, it's CM09 that's being released this year not CM10....5 months later than intended I might add.

Hi Everyone, i am a FM fan have been since FM was released in 2005 and i love the game. But i have been reading some forums on championship manager website to check out the opposition and seen there game in action just like lots of you have. And i have to say that there game looks pretty sweet but no doubt SI are improving FM greatly aswell. and on CM they have said ALREADY that they are relseasing CM 2010 in september. Yes, september. So i am wondering if anyone from SI can comment and give us any details as to whether FM 10 will be released? and when the demo will be available for download?

I am being hopeful now (and can swig for this info lol), but do SI have any idea what the pc specs of the game be?

Thanks

Urinating against the wind my friend. The only you will get at this time is speculation by fellow posters on here.

FWIW, I dont think that the specs will be too different to 09.

Urinating against the wind my friend. The only you will get at this time is speculation by fellow posters on here.

FWIW, I dont think that the specs will be too different to 09.

i think i will have to agree wiv u mate. I know from experience that SI dont release any details till about 2 months before release which is usually october.

i was just hoping that SI would reply to me on this issue.

Hi golfpunk it is being called CM 2010

take a look at this forum - http://forums.championshipmanager.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=59222

i think they intended to not released CM 09 to concentrate on CM 2010. It just would be nice for SI to catch up on there competition thats all im saying

CM09 is CM10! Its been delayed that long that they can rebrand it for the 09/10 season! FM is still streets ahead of CM, despite its flaws.

CM09 is CM10! Its been delayed that long that they can rebrand it for the 09/10 season! FM is still streets ahead of CM, despite its flaws.

Haha, god! That made me :eek: too! Can't believe they have renamed it coz it was delayed for sooo long....brilliant :thup:

They delayed it for half a year because they "want to release a product that they feel is sufficiently polished".

I'm in the software industry, so I've heard that sentence many many times. It means they couldn't release it because it was far too horribly bugged for the publisher to allow them to release it.

I'm going to close this as there will be no details for a while yet. I would imagine the specs will be similar to 09 but you can never be too sure.

Keep an eye on the forums later in the year and you will see when details are announced :thup:

Archived