National pool question

so here it is:

I'm currently managing Hungary and i enjoy watch every game of the national youth teams

so

it occurred to me only those players will be called upon which are in the national pool or my under 19th manager will go out and bring in new faces?

or i have to scout myself all the leagues and if i find somebody put him into the national pool...

thanks

You have to go out and physically scout for Hungarian players to add to your national pool, your Under 19s or Under 21's managers do not do this. I think that's what you were asking about!? :confused: Sorry if I got the wrong end of the stick.

You have to go out and physically scout for Hungarian players to add to your national pool, your Under 19s or Under 21's managers do not do this. I think that's what you were asking about!? :confused: Sorry if I got the wrong end of the stick.

ohh then it's gonna be a looong game then :( and a lot of work :(

Just go to player search and then list them based on vaule and age, add all the ones there that are not in the pool already!

Or he could just filter the player search by 'Nationality' and that would list all the players eligible for Hungary. :thup:

yes i know this option, but i'm more worried about regens after the first year will they pop up in the national youth sides or i have to look at every one of them put them in the pool so my ass men can select them

Don't worry your ass men will also select regens. It doesn't matter whether they're in the national pool or not.

I really hope so because i already found some good 16 year old players but i don't want to forget about them when they come at age

I wish i could get better performance out of these regens :D

Archived