Player is not motivated to play for me..?

When i hit in game my assistant feedback icon he give me the following info: " Vagner Love is somehow not motivated to play for you" . I can tell it have huge effect on a player. When i got him before for ManchesterC, he was terrific and won many awards scoring over 40 goals every season (in league/cups together). Now he is scoring like 15/20 max per season for 3th in a row.

Can i do something about this? He is the only one without motivation from my Real Madrid squad. I just will have to sell him cuz of this and i will propably get Vucinic. I canot just wait for him to get kool...am i right? I have problem with strikers all around...Huntelaar suck for me and Pandev is in terrible goal drough :(

Pls help!

It may also be because you have upset him in some way. E.g. fined him that he feels was unfair or treated unfairly some of his teammates.

Once I tried to sell a player and offered him to clubs he became upset (apparently he didn't want to leave himself) and the same "hard to motivate" message appeared for several games.

I've had this problem... 3 or 4 of my players are finding it difficult to motivate themselves to play for me... Even tho I've won the EPL 11 years running with 7 CL's 1 Euro's with Spain and 1 WC with Spain.

I started as International Footballer.

I don't see why the guys are having trouble with motivation.

I've had this problem... 3 or 4 of my players are finding it difficult to motivate themselves to play for me... Even tho I've won the EPL 11 years running with 7 CL's 1 Euro's with Spain and 1 WC with Spain.

Perhaps they believe you've gone stale and want a new challenge.

Archived