Just had my first 10.0 Rating

Niceone not sure how to take & post screen shots or i would.... Van Der Vaart has been gash as well... and then this!! lol

edit: ok took a screen shot.. but how do i make it visible on here?

You have to upload it to a file sharing website - image shack or photo bucket, somewhere like that then copy the url link and paste it in here.

I'm still searching for my first 10.0 :( 19 seasons in to my long term save and the best i've had so far is 9.4

Had a player score all 5 in a 5-2 win in the CL and got 9.9. With the more detailed decimal ratings I wasn't sure there were 10's any more as given previously a high 9 (or simply above 9 maybe) would have been rounded up, while now a 10 would imply perfection.

never met 10.0 in any formal matches as well.....

only had one chance to play with very low level team in friendly with 18-0, by then got 2 players had 10.0 & 1 has 9.9

would like to share the screen shot but not sure how to post it here.....

The most any of my players have had was a 9.6 (scored four in one game).

Whilst looking for new players though I came across a player playing in an obscure country. Looked at his carrer history and he had an average rating of 10.0 for the two games that he played that season

I've had many 10's, a few in the same match, but this is because at the start of every season I find an absolutely terrible club (as in rep < 100) to play in a friendly to get confidence high.

The scores are nearly always over 15, and once Aguero scored 12 goals!

But that doesn't really count, so I guess my highest "genuine" rating is 9.6, which seems to be the standard rating for 4 goals, no assists.

I was playing as Manchester United (offered the job not a glory hunter!) in season 2011/12 and beat Newcastle Town 14-0 in a friendly that was arranged before I joined.

A Brazilian left winger called Alex scored 5 goals (including 4 penalties?) and got a 10.0 rating!

Rooney scored 4 and got a 9.8 too...

• 1 year later...

Archived