Bogey teams and players

We all have them but who is yours.

For me, it has to be the (spit) Baggies. Whoever I am they always seem to get a result against me.

My bogey player also comes from West Brom and that player is the one and only... Ismael Miller.

I then decided to go on a revenge kick and start a new save with Adrian Chiles' beloved side and believe it or not Ismael Miller couldn't hit a barn door :confused:

Anyone else have their bogey team or players??

Initally Man City, then sort of arsenal (the first 2 times I won the league I won every game up to the 8/9 mark before losing to Arsenal, seemed pretty routine, but as one of the strongest teams thats more logical and maybe not really 'bogey'). Then Inter in europe, beat them in the last CL final but had only ever managed 1 draw in 6 previous games, inc the previous seasons final. As for players... Vela after I sold him to them.

Wigan effin athletic. I now approach games against this mob with more fear than Real Madrid or Man Utd.

worst player to play against is Fabien Brandy, two appearances for Man U on my last save second season and five goals scored. all against me!! Every time I play in the prem while he is still at Man U he seems to play and score (unless I'm one of the big clubs, which is rare) I even signed him once and he was the biggest waste of £500k. He didnt even get upto the 20 league goals £2.5m clause in two half seasons.

Archived