help with checking past seasons

hey guys im playin in january 2010 as FCUM, and i holidayed until they became available so i missed out on the first season entirely. now i just was looking through the top teams in england to find some players i might be able to take on loan for a few months and noticed man city are sitting 4th place...in the championship. i checked their transfer history and anyone worth mentioning was sold on july 1st 2009, im assuming because of their relegation. im not sure how they managed to get relegated since they are super rich and dont seem poor enough of a side to finish in the bottom three so i want to be able to check if they went into administration or simply sucked last season but i cant figure out how to do that since im already onto the 09/10 season. any help would be great

Go to Man City's History section of the sidebar, and click Landmarks. You should see if they have gone into administration.

Alternatively, go to the Premier League's page, click 'Years' and select 2008-09. If there is a points deduction for Man City at the bottom, they did enter administration.

Archived