wtf? Look at this regen..........

2ltoj07.png

breath taking regen...ihis name is edwin till, made at fulham......how the fu** does fulham develop this!!!! does al fayed bankroll si?? :rolleyes:

Haha he is proberly the best regen i have ever seen under the age of 18 ... and i think is incredibly unrealistic ... i mean he reminds me of kaka but when kaka was 17 he was no-where near this standard

Seconded.

To be honest, if this happened once in a blue moon, then in my opinion it is acceptable. And seeing a regen that good, so young, it must only happen once in a blue moon. What more surpaising for me is how high is mental attributes are. My biggest frustration with regens, is when they are dubbed the next ****** eg David Beckham when the coach reports over gives him 3 stars.

what skin are you using?? love the way the positions are in the description, as mentioned above, and think its so much easier to pick out the good attributes on that than other ones! really want to try it out myself now

my question is where would you play him, left wing or dmc? my coach says hes a better left winger but i have 3 left wingers and only 1 dmc, do u think he can play dmc??

plus the skin is called dark Horizon by someone named "murry" , i downloaded it from these forums not really sure where my friend directed me there becuase the white skin was hurting my eyes -_-

Definetly a better left winger than a defensive midfielder. His tackling and marking attributes aren't good enough to play in the DMC MCd role. I also like my DMC to have a half decent heading attribute because when the opposing keeper is kicking out the DMC area is a high % area for the ball to land so I like him to have decent heading, and jumping mind you, to clear the ball back up field.

my question is where would you play him, left wing or dmc? my coach says hes a better left winger but i have 3 left wingers and only 1 dmc, do u think he can play dmc??

plus the skin is called dark Horizon by someone named "murry" , i downloaded it from these forums not really sure where my friend directed me there becuase the white skin was hurting my eyes -_-

Left winger by a mile

2ltoj07.png

breath taking regen...ihis name is edwin till, made at fulham......how the fu** does fulham develop this!!!! does al fayed bankroll si?? :rolleyes:

How did you do the screen-shot like that just to show the attributes? Thanks

No chance a regen has cropped up with mental and physical attributes that good at 17 years old :eek:

blimey my game is bugged too then. bayen had a striker with amazing stats (was not a bayen regen came from some low german team). at 19 he had played 6 games for Germany and I ended up in a bidding war with RM, Barca, Milan and ended up getting him for 70m.

Impressive regen, but these type of regens happen a bit too often in the game. He's basically ready to start for any club in the world and any national team as well. Who was the last player in real life to be able to do this at 17 years of age?

Too many incredible regens from England (funny enough often from Fulham). Just shows that English clubs, English players and English youth facilities are overrated.

Too many incredible regens from England (funny enough often from Fulham). Just shows that English clubs, English players and English youth facilities are overrated.

It differs from game to game. In my current save there is only a small number from England who are any good and Spain totally dominate in terms of how many good players a nation has. It also helps to have a decent spread of nations selected.

It differs from game to game. In my current save there is only a small number from England who are any good and Spain totally dominate in terms of how many good players a nation has. It also helps to have a decent spread of nations selected.

In my game (i play as west ham) their havent been any truly awesome engish regens. probably the best countries are brazil, holland and turkey. I woul say it is fairly evenly(randomly) distributed.

:thup: In my game Spain are pretty average.

Australia however.. :eek:

In FM 2008, more different positions a player spawned to be able to play, better attributes he had since that meant the player having acquired each positions' free attribs, it seems it is still so for FM 2009. The positions he's able to play must result in a lot of free attributes for him. Combine that with a very weak second foot, I don't think he's necessarily edited.

Archived