What do you do if....

So a team makes an contract offer for one of your coaches.

Do you try your hardest to keep hold of him?

or

Do you leave the coach to join the club and hope he makes you proud?

Would like to hear what you guys do?

Yer i think it all depends how good he is ... if he is good and i believe he cant be replaced then i will offer him a higher contract .... but if he isnt very good then the chance to get rid of him without paying compensation is quite drawing

It might sound pathetic from me, but i brought this youth coach in at the start of the game, Im in my second season and West Brom have just offered him a contract to become manager which i have allowed him to accept, I feel like a proud man and hope he succeeds at them

When someones tries to poach one of my coaches I ALWAYS try to get them to stay if they are good, it is just impossible to find good 6/7-star coaches on this game and they are truly invaluable - well worth keeping if you have someone at 5-stars or above

i had a coach that man cty came in for so i offered hm a new contract and immediatly after he signed it, man cty came in again, i'm talking like an hour later! so i offered him another contract which he accepted then man cty came str8 back in for him.

this went on for at least 8 new contracts until finally i couldnt offer him no more and he went to cty.

that blows!!

i only employ good coachs. i have;

manager-me

assistant

first team coach

5x coachs

2x goalheeper coach

3x fitness coach

5x youth coach

now the whole thing about trying to keep your coachs. my youth,fitness,goalie,first team coach,assistant i will fight to keep. but if someone comes in and trys to take 1 of those 5 coachs to there club as manager then i wont stand in there way. only as manager though. if they want my best coach as just a coach then i'll offer my guy a new contract and try and keep him at the club.

in the last year both pavel nedved (fulham) and paulo sousa (boro) have been poached away to become rival managers.

its good because since they left both nedved and sousa have become friends with me, they were on fave personell before but hey .

i have this funny feeling pavel will become my biggest rival as the things hes done at fulham in less than a full season is amazing.all he needs is a big platform and booom 2nd best manager on the game :p

Archived