International Management: Who Should I Be?!

Ok im going to start a new game and go on to write a story about it. The aim is to begin in international management before building myself a career in club management. The question is who do i start as...

I have come up with a list of favourites which id like you guys to look over and choose one.

They are as follow:

Dominican Republic 176th

Netherlands Antils 148th

Fiji 143rd

Barbados 134th

Iceland 106th

Jamaica 105th

S.Africa 70th

I would go for dominican republic. It will make a better achievement when you win the world cup and ranked 1st ;)

I did this once. started with wales and somehow remarkably won 2 world cups and 2 euro's. Then went to everton and never lost an FA cup game in 6 years (obviously won it each year). I have villa and torres up front, kaka, robben, ronaldo, and baxter in midfield.In those 6 years I won premier league every time, then champo league for all seasons except 1st wen they werent in it. So got quad every time (or sixtuple if include world club champ and community shield) and now im at arsenal doing same.

Thanks for the help so far everybody:

So far I have: Dominican Rep (2 votes) S.Africa (3 votes) Iceland (2 votes) Barbados (2 votes) Jamaica (2 votes)

Im going to keep this open a while longer so if you pop through please cast a vote would help alot. Cheers

Iceland. Europe will be tough with them but it's good as there's plenty of potential for advancement. SA isn't that bad either but if you succeed its nowhere near that big a pond while Jamaica are only ever likely to be best of the rest in North America and the rest are no hopers. Plus depending on leagues run (and I'm probably wrong as I only run those in europe) there's probably a better chance of having decent players in Europe.

problem is that i fink yeah it myt be or8 with south africa but once your past 2010 it myt get bit boring as they are already an alright nation and ICeland are not going to be as much of a challenge as the others just because they are in europe so wil get better regens. i just think jamaica as you would know most of players and would be major challenge to even get them to world cup

Ok Voting is going well so thanks to everyone. As it stands the votes are:

Jamaica (7)

Barbados(5)

S.Africa (7)

Iceland (6)

Fiji (1)

D.Republic (2)

N. Antills (2)

Im going to leave this opening till 12 tonight and then decide based on the team with most votes. So please please please keep the votes coming. I cannot stress enough how much I want this to be a forum based decision so even if this thread isnt what you expected take a second to cast you vote.

Archived