What is the easiest football management game ever?

fm 09 isnt too hard, im no.1 in all 4 sections of the hall of fame in 2021 :)

What team you playing as? Man Utd? ;)

I think FIFA manager is probably one of the easiest ones, i cant remember which one, think it was about 02/03 but i bossed the league scoring about 10 every game. It got boring very quickly.

I even tried cm 01/02 using a super tactic - I was very happy winning games 4-0 until another BUG meant the uefa cup and fa cup stopped working - just like that - why is it so find to find a working easy football management sim lol

chapionship manager 2008 is in my opinion the easiest management game I ever played. My fist ever career on it I was liverpool and won the league with 37 wins 1 draw 0 lost. Kuyt scored 63 goals and torres 112.

Its the exact opposite of FM. its quite frustrating as you tend to win the quad every season!

That wasn't always that easy 'cause you'd suddenly start playing poorly for no reason at all, and then get sacked. :D

Or concentrate too much on building up some great shops and food stands and forget about the football side of things :D

FA Premier League Football Manager 99 was pretty easy. You could become rich by setting ticket prices at the highest setting which always resulted in capacity crowds.

Premier Manager 97 was easy too. I sold Phil Neville and Nicky Butt for £30m+ each and used the money to buy all the world's best players.

Premier Manager 97 was easy too. I sold Phil Neville and Nicky Butt for £30m+ each and used the money to buy all the world's best players.

Was that the version that if you transfer listed players for £0 you got a stupidly high transfer offer ?

Ultimate soccer manager. Easiest game I've ever come across plus it's got a lot of cool little extra's like bribing match officials, betting on your own team to win or lose. Also you get a bird eye view of the stadium you get to build team hotels, expand the stadium as you wish. Fun little game. Stopped being made in 98-99 though.

Ultimate soccer manager. Easiest game I've ever come across plus it's got a lot of cool little extra's like bribing match officials, betting on your own team to win or lose. Also you get a bird eye view of the stadium you get to build team hotels, expand the stadium as you wish. Fun little game. Stopped being made in 98-99 though.

They developed a USM2000 but it was scrapped. :(

Usm2000screenshot.jpg

http://web.archive.org/web/20010408162535/usm.footymanager.net/future.html

Premier Manager '98, I'd say.

Player development was perfectly straightforward and predictable; regens were exactly that, a clone of the player who had just retired, and they showed up on the team he'd retired from so you were guaranteed that you could keep your all-world team together.

It had a pretty little "3D" pitch, but goalkeeper clearances wouldn't make it far enough, so your pacey striker could stand between the GK and the defenders, chest it down, and have a one-on-one breakaway every time.

Finances were simple, all you needed to do was build a bigger stadium, and the fans would come to fill it; the cost didn't exceed the expected revenue, so you could easily take out a loan - and the board weren't involved in the decision at all. Seriously, step 1 of any career was to trigger a stadium expansion.

And for whatever reason, I enjoyed it. :D

Lol...FIFA 09 Manager Mode is ridiculously easy...upgrade your coaches so your players get a huge amount of Experience Point each game, you end up with a squad of players who have 99 for all crucial attributes, sell them for £40 million+ and then get Messi, Ronaldo etc...great fun...

I know this doesn't have anything to do with this thread but I heard that the two brother's who created CM originally did it because they were bored and wanted something to do.

Imagine creating a game like CM specifically for you to ease the boredom.

Archived