About renting stadiums

I am Fluminese in brazil and the cost of the maracana stadium is 60% of my gate reciepts which is huge. is there anyway they would buy the stadium or something or make another one and would it be of equal size?

ive got the same thing with man city 50% of the gate goes to the council. . so i miss out on 45mil a year poo.

im just hoping i can get a new stadium , i dont think you can get a new stadium at fluminese coz there ground is huge, 160,000 i think, huge

erik in brazil that is just typical of people profiting of relative poverterity.

in theory they should make for future games is that if your league rep improves for example you might then get a tycoon owner who would buy back some of the ground. dont think this is in the game tho.

torquay if you keep playing and be patient you will get a new stadia rent free. now with man citys owners man city always get a new stadium in the game after not very long

i agree there definately should be more board interaction on this stuff though. a part of the game that is very lacking

Archived