Typical leagues to start with

Getting a bit confused with which leagues to load.

If im going to manage in the Championship, which other leagues should I load for players? Obviously more is better but if you had to load 5-6 leagues which would you pick.

Do you select it at the bottom where it says load all players from or do you have the league as playable? view only?

I would go for the scottish leagues. Maybe scandinavian leagues. Could load all players from England as well. Those are probably what i would do. And the leagues would be on playable.

But that's just me :)

All English leagues (or at least down to Conference) and the top divisions of the major W. European leagues (or top 2 if your computer can handle it) - Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Scotland (;)) and Belgium - for work permit feeder.

I'd say most of your transfers will come from there.

I go for view only - but you can change this in-game, whereas you can't change your mind about the leagues loaded.

All English leagues (or at least down to Conference) and the top divisions of the major W. European leagues (or top 2 if your computer can handle it) - Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Scotland (;)) and Belgium - for work permit feeder.

I'd say most of your transfers will come from there.

I go for view only - but you can change this in-game, whereas you can't change your mind about the leagues loaded.

Ah, I've never thought about selecting Belgium as a playable/view only league for feeder club purposes. Good idea :thup:

Options/Detail level screen - change detail level drop-down menus.

That isn't quite right. You can't make a league that you initially selected as view only playable halfway through, but you can lower the detail of a playable league.

Archived