Boardroom requests

I've been with this team, Mariehem for about 8 years now. Taken them up one division, and settled around mid-table. Even though we are relegation candidates every year.

Since i had been there for a while and just signed a new contract with them, i thought i could try to do a couple of requests about stadium and expansion. I knew that i would be rejected in my request, because of not enough money.

I was rejected, but i was stunned over the reason.

boardrequest.th.png

The only thing i've ever asked them in all my time with them, is about feeder/parent clubs. Which i have. I have changed parent club a couple of times, but that's because they provide my club with more money.

Why do i get that reason they're giving me (see pic), when i haven't been asking for anything. Are they annoyed that i ask about feeder/parent clubs once a year?

I was asking for a stadium upgrade at first and i recieved that reason. The other 2 requests (facilities) was just because i wanted to see if i recieved a different answer.....but i didn't

Why do i get that reason they're giving me (see pic), when i haven't been asking for anything.

You haven't asked for anything? That screenie shows that you have made 4 board requests in 4 days.

27th - Feeder Club Request

1st - Stadium Request

1st - Training Facilities Request

1st - Youth Facilities Request

It's fair enough that they'd get fed up tbh.

That's what i explained on top there.

Feeder club request, which is the only thing i've been requesting before.

Stadium request is when i got the "increasingly annoyed" - response. That was my other request. First time ever i requested it.

And - like i said - the last 2 (training facilities + youth facilities) i wanted to see what kind of response i got there. The last two i understand since they gave me the same response on the stadium requests.

So basically. 2 requests and they get annoyed by my persistent requests?

The thing is i got a response about the feeder club on the 27th. I asked about it 2 weeks before that. Then i asked about the stadium and they were getting "increasingly annoyed at my persistent requests".

So in that way, they got annoyed on my first request on the 1st Jan. That was basically right after i accpeted a new contract with them.

Archived