window-mode crashes

I've been trying to figure out how to get the window-mode for a while but now that i finally got the game into window-mode , it keeps crashing immediately after launch.

I did the "-windowed -small_screen" thing and i can see the window mode launch now , but it crashes.

Anyone had this problem and can tell me how can i get my window-mode to not crash??

Yeah i have the same problem and there doesnt seem to be a fix at the minute

Other threats seems to suggest that many have the same problem and no fix for it.

I can still play the game on full mode , but not used to play it like this.

On full mode , the "window-mode" is greyed out...i dont know why and why SI hasnt fixed this problem yet.

If by crash you mean the screen goes black or perhaps the screen freezes and at the top of the window it says Football Manager 2009 (Not Responding) then thats quite normal. I to have to edit the shortcut by putting ' -windowed -small_screen' and every so often (almost every time when I load FM up) it does tend to freeze/crash but this doesnt necessarily mean that FM has stopped working. Just give it a few minutes and with a bit of patience it should load up fine :)

If by crash you mean the screen goes black or perhaps the screen freezes and at the top of the window it says Football Manager 2009 (Not Responding) then thats quite normal. I to have to edit the shortcut by putting ' -windowed -small_screen' and every so often (almost every time when I load FM up) it does tend to freeze/crash but this doesnt necessarily mean that FM has stopped working. Just give it a few minutes and with a bit of patience it should load up fine :)

Nope , it does not respond and crashes , so i doubt i have to give it time.

It is an error that causes it to not function well.

Archived