Arbeola and Albiol ... Real to be GOD TIER nex year on FM.

tbh i don't rate pepe at all and combined with ramos they make the most undisciplined pair of defenders in world football, irl i wouldn't be too excited about the additions of arbeloa and albiol, is still leaves the amdrid defence significantly weaker than other top teams.

What a weird thread, considering that neither of these two players have joined Real Madrid, or have been subject of firm offers from Real Madrid. Plus I dont get how those 2 players would make Real unbeatable or anything alike.

arbeloa is nothing special. not enough to help madrid win the league.

barcelona will crush them again next year. perez is a disaster who's not building a winning 'team' he's just building a merchandising giant.

Does nobody remember the Galacticos? :confused: That worked out well.

but real madrid have serious issues and this spending won't solve that, kaka was a good buy because they desperately needed someone in that playmaker role, although i don't believe he was the best choice. Realistically the "score one more than you" philosophy doesn't work and barca will overpower them throughout the season as well as other top teams in europe.

There is no doubt that a full strength real madrid side could rip apart smaller teams witht these players but they will struggle against strong opposition.

:D

Maybe he didnt knew anything 'bout "soccer" at that time ;)

thats actually the truth, i've played "football" since i was young but didn't really follow it until a few years ago, seeing as there was no strong domestic league in australia and i couldn't watch european football on tv, which made it difficult to follow.

Archived