Press Conference In Brazil

Just about to start my first game of the second division season, with Vasco and the obligatory press conference takes place, in which I am asked;

The first game of a season always makes it hard to compare the two teams involved, with no form to base evaluations on. Would it be fair to say you have no idea where your team is at?

Yes, it is my first game of the season. However, i've recently taken part in and played 20 Rio State Championship games :confused:

Brazil's a little bit differently coded to the rest of the leagues as it's pretty much two major individual championships each year which is why it's an issue. It would be nice to have it resolved though I agree.

Bit off topic but are you enjoying it in Brazil I always fancy playing there but dont usually lst too long. I want to start as ADESG as I played as them on FM08 trouble is they have about 8 players and are over the wage budget with just them 8.

I want to start as ADESG as I played as them on FM08 trouble is they have about 8 players and are over the wage budget with just them 8.

Ouch, that sounds too tough tbh.

I am enjoying Brazil, it's probably my favourite save of the four I have on the go atm. *Shameless plug for Vasco Story* :D Why don't you give Vasco a go, they were relegated in 08, it's an interesting challenge and there are a load of cracking youth players.

I took over as manager of the Cook Islands, setting my previous experience as a Sunday League player.

My press conferences are feverishly attended by 442 Magazine, the Daily Mirror, Sunday People, Football 365... etc..

To give the benefit of the doubt, maybe they see it as a curious little story, however, given the continued media attention... err.... I don't think so :p

Archived