Insane Future Fees?

ok, so i'm loaning out Keirrison because he's been underperforming a tad and i want him to get some match experience, so i offered him to clubs on loan.

FC Bayern come in with an intial fee of £3.7m and a future fee of £83m. The Heck?

basically, is this like a known bug or just a one off? has anyone else had similarly ludicrous offers?

What are you doing loaning out Keirrison, he's probably the biggest non-regen goal machinr in the game.
he's been underperforming a tad and i want him to get some match experience

Just because a player generally does well for people doesn't mean he'll be a certainty regarding everyones tactics.

Had the same with Balotelli - offered him out on loan with no fee and no wages, to get some match experience.

Sevilla came back and offered £7M, 100% wages anf future fee of £76M.

Thank you!

They eventually bid £29M which I rejected.

Ive found when offering players for a certain price (usually a bit cheaper then there value) you can ask for a clause of say,20 mill after one game,seems to be an exploit in the game i think,can help if your skint though and man city is interested in one of your players :D

Had the same with Balotelli - offered him out on loan with no fee and no wages, to get some match experience.

Sevilla came back and offered £7M, 100% wages anf future fee of £76M.

Thank you!

They eventually bid £29M which I rejected.

Don't you find that the AI club will ALWAYS buy the player at the agreed price, whether he's pants on loan or not? I find it a useful semi-exploit to off-load players I really don't want - to offer on loan for 0 + a huge future fee. It's great if you can wait a year for the cash.

And...and....and....YES!!! 10,000 posts :D:cool::D:eek:

Archived