Which country should i be ?

Originally posted by Pangaea:

Choose a country where they recognize the importance of people using their own brain.

Ha! Great response. He only asked for advice on what country to manage. Someone's woke up on the wrong side of bed.

Personally, I don't know, but maybe you should look in Good Player and Team guide if you haven't already

Originally posted by Theres only one & i call her Jessauress.:

i want some opinions on which country i should manage, i wanna choose a country where i would get most recognised

Most recognised? If you're white, manage Zimbabwe. You'll stick out like a sore thumb.

Originally posted by Gypsum:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Theres only one & i call her Jessauress.:

i want some opinions on which country i should manage, i wanna choose a country where i would get most recognised

Most recognised? If you're white, manage Zimbabwe. You'll stick out like a sore thumb. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

Guest roberto922
Most recognised? If you're white, manage Zimbabwe. You'll stick out like a sore thumb. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

Lmao Shankley :D

If you want to be most recognised then just manage Brazil or Argentina or whoever and win the World Cup.

Personally I've just started managing Slovenia and am very much enjoying it after 2 surprise away wins. Nothing quite like beating arch rivals Croatia in your first away game to get the fans on your side ;)

Archived