A few questions for the experts....

Couple of questions if I may….

Currently in a huge game, its 2028, I was Braintree and took them to the Prem title and CL, but I left after an ultimatum as they wouldn’t expand the stadium past its current 25,000 capacity.

I went to Newcastle as I got offered the job via the messages window as per usual, and I was there for a few years. My fav club was listed as Ipswich, and from memory I saw something in the message window about them maybe sacking their manager, I ‘declared interest in job’, the fans of Newcastle weren’t too happy, I resigned at the end of the season and applied for Ipswich and got it.

Been at Ipswich a good few years, turned them into the best team blah blah. My questions are…

-How would I get the Southend or Colchester job? Keep monitoring the job status window, or can you change fav club or something? I’d like to do what I did for Ipswich with them, take them up to the Prem and make them a real force too.

-Braintree’s stadium has not grown at all, do stadiums only grow when a human is managing the club? (aside from the scheduled move to a new ground), I did notice Chelsea now play at ‘chelsea stadium’, around 57k capacity.

-Planning permission has prevented the last Ipswich stadium expansion, currently at 39k. I assume this will never grow now, what about moving to a new stadium, would that be likely to happen if I was good with my finances? (20m+ profit a year isn’t much trouble now my team is established).

-How would I get a job abroad at say Barca or Inter? I only have the English leagues running in my game.

Sorry, I play FM tons, but don’t read the forum much.

Would really appreciate your replies.

Couple of questions if I may….

Currently in a huge game, its 2028, I was Braintree and took them to the Prem title and CL, but I left after an ultimatum as they wouldn’t expand the stadium past its current 25,000 capacity.

I went to Newcastle as I got offered the job via the messages window as per usual, and I was there for a few years. My fav club was listed as Ipswich, and from memory I saw something in the message window about them maybe sacking their manager, I ‘declared interest in job’, the fans of Newcastle weren’t too happy, I resigned at the end of the season and applied for Ipswich and got it.

Been at Ipswich a good few years, turned them into the best team blah blah. My questions are…

-How would I get the Southend or Colchester job? Keep monitoring the job status window, or can you change fav club or something? I’d like to do what I did for Ipswich with them, take them up to the Prem and make them a real force too.

Simply moniter the job status thing. On earlier incarnations you were told if there was a job free :mad:

-Braintree’s stadium has not grown at all, do stadiums only grow when a human is managing the club? (aside from the scheduled move to a new ground), I did notice Chelsea now play at ‘chelsea stadium’, around 57k capacity.

They do still change.

-Planning permission has prevented the last Ipswich stadium expansion, currently at 39k. I assume this will never grow now, what about moving to a new stadium, would that be likely to happen if I was good with my finances? (20m+ profit a year isn’t much trouble now my team is established).

You need £400m+ in the bank, to be filling your stadium every week, and luck.

-How would I get a job abroad at say Barca or Inter? I only have the English leagues running in my game.

Impossible if you don't load the relevant leagues.

There isn't anything definitive about stadium expansions and new stadiums. Consensus seems to be that you need enough money (300 Mil) to move into a respectable new stadium and you can't move after you've already move once. Also keep on asking for expansions every few months. Don't do it too often or you'll get the stop annoying us with your constant nagging message.

I don't think you can change your favorite club after choosing it in the beginning of the game.

Archived