For those with geniescout who is the best player in your game

Dont want this to turn into a thread about geniescout being cheating or anything like that. Just want to know who the best player in the world is in terms of CA on your game. Has a regen overtaken Messi, Ronaldo and the rest of the real players or is it still one of them?

iribarren.jpg

That the best player on my game its 2016 and he has overtaken Messi in terms of CA and is only 20 with 197 out of 199. Just made me wonder what other peoples players are like.

Two regens on my Bolton game (9.0.1 Patch) have 199 PA

Ruud Driesen - Leicester - 23 - CA (160) - PA (199)

Aidan Nelson - Millwall - 20 - CA (117) - PA (199)

Best CA is

Stephen Kerr - Spurs - 26 - CA (195) - PA (197)

Just recently I have gone more on the basis of a player being better if his positional rating (%) is higher. Also, the genie scout will show you that some young players with PA's of close to 199 will only ever reach the late 160's/70's. Shows you this when you bring their screen up and then press the potential stats display box. These iv noticed tend to be the players from the less established countries. E.g. Uzbek, Lithuanian etc. I think perhaps if you have good coaches and training facilities and give the player competitive football from loan spells earlier in his career he may be able to hit his PA, but if he is 19 and still at an obscure club or unnattached he has no chance.

The best players on my game are the ones with positional ratings of 80% plus, rather than PA's in the 180's/90's.

Zapata, Rodrigo Palacio, Franco Zucillini, Asnaldi, Axel Witsel.

Got all my players cheap early on by looking at potential positional ability. Doncaster are now champions of Europe 3 years straight.

Thats the point I made. Some players with stats like that but 190+ CA will have a positional rating in the 70's rather than 80's (%)

This is why players in the game are soetimes known as star buys as they are really good but dont have the price tag that is based on CA and PA.

why on earth is that player with 197 CA still got loads of mediocre stats?

hes almost 200! should be nearly 20's all accross the board! watf

200 isn't 20s across the board. Despite what you may be told, Pele and Maradona weren't perfect at everything. The closest player to claiming that would probably be Cruijft, and he obviously wasn't as good going forward as the other two.

why on earth is that player with 197 CA still got loads of mediocre stats?

hes almost 200! should be nearly 20's all accross the board! watf

He also has a half decent left foot if he was totally one footed his stats would be higher.

Best player:

Alberto Valentini. 31 year old AC Milan and Italy striker (and captain) with 190 CA and 195 PA.

Highest CA:

Ruud Tuinstra. 26 year old Hoffenheim and Holland AMR. 198 CA and 199 PA.

Highest PA:

Currently 6 players with 199 PA.

Best U21:

Massimiliano Mele. 20 year old Wolves (my team) DR. 169 CA and 172 PA.

In the editors forum just search for genie scout. You save your game and then click load game in genie scout and pick to load whatever game you have just saved, it will then let you see all the hidden attributes of the players in your game.

Currently in 2020/2021 season (playing as Manchester City)

Best CA: 195- Par Ring 28 yr old (Swedish Centre Back Regen) currently playing for Manchester City

Best PA: 199- Ivica Simic 28 yr old (Croatian/Spanish Full Back Regen) currently playing for Atletico Madrid

Andriy Sychev 21 yr old (Russian Attacking Midfielder Regen) currently playing for Manchester City

Ratko Petkovic 24 yr old (Serbian Striker Regen) currently playing for Brondby

Best Under 20 CA: 167- Jerome Bernard (French Centre Back Regen) playing for Lille

Best Under 20 PA: 194- Luis Morales (Mexican Centre Back Regen) currently playing for Necaxa

On my Chansha save at the end of 2012 on 08:

Best CA: Cesc Fabregas and Lionel Messi with 194

Best PA: Roger Bouchard, Tony Chapman and Leigh Parsons with 198

On my Bishop Stortford save in 2011:

Best CA: Anderson with 197

Best PA: Sang-In Jang with 199

Archived