Do you think there will be any major improvements for FM10?

Tactics Wizard.

He asked about improvements.

Hopefully the ME will be better, and a few new features. But I think the game is naturally stagnating, because there aren't really any ground breaking features to add. Maybe if Eidos' new features worked, but let's not go there.

He asked about improvements.

Hopefully the ME will be better, and a few new features. But I think the game is naturally stagnating, because there aren't really any ground breaking features to add. Maybe if Eidos' new features worked, but let's not go there.

Better ME must be the main target. The remaining are just chippies.

my prediction is - since they had just made a breakthrough version with 3D, it's unlikely there will be another major upgrade for FM10.

Most likely, there will be further fine tune to the 3D match engine. And probably a different interface.

Well that would suit me fine, as long as all the bugs in 09 aren't in fm 10 i'll be happy and maybe something done about training and slidres in general.

Is that all there is to games nowadays? Tinker here, tinker there?

I personally want to see the whole training module revamped so that it makes me drool, but realistically, that's not going to happen.

I don't want the game to simply stand still. Nor do I want, er, "media interaction" "improvements".

IMO, i think ther wont be too many new marquee features like the 3-d, maybe one or two. the rest will just be tweaks and upgrades to certain areas, 3-d being the easy area to improve as it has the most affect on people because its the visual reprsentration we all see.

For me i would like to see the game more optimized, meaning it will be less intensive on your system.

Trouble is that they are under pressure to release a game each year and is 12 months long enough to add bigger and better features my opinion is no way is that long enough.

So what difference was there between fm08 and fm09 er the 3d engine and that was as ropey as a Iran election and i paid 25.00 for the trouble.

There will be no breath taking changes for my liking and will give fm10 a miss and stick with fml which is miles better than the heavy media and mind boggling team talking yawn we expect these days in the fm series

I expect 3D to be a bit slicker and slightly more toned but don't expect PES or Fifa graphics.

The thing that seems to have caused the most consternation with 09 (once it was installed) was the tactical interface, and the lack of intuitiveness for gamers - one prime example being the confusion over forward runs/mentality. We've all heard about the tactics wizard, so if they implement this correctly I'd expect it to be a big help.

Overall, I don't want more bells and whistles, just features that either work correctly or don't annoy quite so much - eg, press conferences that haven't run out of options by the first Christmas, and AI managers that understand they cannot win the league with 4 world class left wingers and 1 mediocre righty.

If there was one major feature I'd like it would be a free kick creator.

But this is all just speculation - they've not even confirmed there will BE an FM10 yet.

Trouble is that they are under pressure to release a game each year and is 12 months long enough to add bigger and better features my opinion is no way is that long enough.

So what difference was there between fm08 and fm09 er the 3d engine and that was as ropey as a Iran election and i paid 25.00 for the trouble.

There will be no breath taking changes for my liking and will give fm10 a miss and stick with fml which is miles better than the heavy media and mind boggling team talking yawn we expect these days in the fm series

all i can say is enjoy your dead GWs.

12 months is just the way it is and the way it has to be really with each footballing season, although to be honest i'm sure its longer than just the year between the demos being released that they are working on it

It isn't even that. Resources will at very least be split until the game is patched up, so February. Maybe that's 7 months.

Archived