New Premier League phenominon

The years 2010, the premierleague is losing out on stars to La Liga such as Kaka and Ronaldo with villa going that way too.

Richard Scuadmore see's this and decides the premierleague needs a huge boost, so in the way the indian premier league (cricket) was formed the new, 'Englsih Premier League' is formed. Multi billionaries from across the globe purchase a franchise club and begin to bu players all tghe superstars from acrosss the world are involved.

Sepp Blatter and Michelle Platini are infuriated by this and vow to kick english temas out of the champions league with all the stars now based in england and madrid and barcelona losing out big team, they are given 2 years and will be kicked out if the four english teams have 3 semi finalists in the two years.

These are the new twenty franchise clubs :

London FC

Dubai Classic FC

Toronto FC

Kolkata PFC

Newcastle Nights

Nelson Mandela FC

New York

U.A.E

Saudi Arabia dream XI

Deutschland Berlinia

Buenios Aurios XI

Seoul FC

Manchester Redsocks

Catalunia

Paris Spartans

Dehli Devils

Red Army ( Russian FC)

Tamin-Ul-Haq FC

Pendleton FC

ING FC

These twenty clubs need Directors of football to help the team get up and running (you)

i need twenty people to pick a club and pick a squad

anyone from the fm world is availible, you jsut need to picka club and then twenty players

if i player is picked twice i shall distribute them fairly e.g. a side has all off aguero, ronaldo and kaka and one has no world star players one shall be switched too the other.

This will be a fantastic experment as it will be a thrilling fight for the title and european places but also the relegation battle as the side relegated will not only loose star players but maybe their big cash investors.

if all goes well then the championship may decide to franchise itself

When picking a franchise you can also pick the manager and an assistant e.g. Dubai classic .. Jose Mourinho, Roberto Mancini

p.s. could someone tell me how to post screenies as i can show the finished squads, global transfers and league standings

you jsut need to picka club and then twenty players

if i player is picked twice i shall distribute them fairly e.g. a side has all off aguero, ronaldo and kaka and one has no world star players one shall be switched too the other.

first come first serve i amy take myself out of it if enough interest is taken in to the thread. i have another squad from a friend going in now..........

all the clubs have billinaire owners so a player such as kaka could be purchased by any club for example if one of his friends is at another club

Basically he needs to re-think this, maybe take a leaf out of my book and use the idea i used. I know i failed with my sign-up but at least it was fair :p

Try using a Seeding system, put the best players in seed 1, 2nd best in seed 2, 3rd best in seed 3 and then say pick 2 players from seed 1, 4 from seed 2 and 6 from seed 3. This would make much more sense and would be fair.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived