What The Difference

9.30 has the least bugs and an updated database (updated after the January transfer market window shut). I'd say go with that one.

All have the same bug fixes. Once the patch is applied, bug fixes are included in whatever database you start a new game with.

There's a difference between the patch database and the actual patch itself though.

How do you mean?

I downloaded an official 9.3 with a new fix list and an updated database.

Oh wait so is the one I've downloaded not an official patch? Maybe a merger of the updated data base and patch by a third party?

How do you mean?

I downloaded an official 9.3 with a new fix list and an updated database.

Oh wait so is the one I've downloaded not an official patch? Maybe a merger of the updated data base and patch by a third party?

No, you're catching the wrong end of the stick. Let's say I installed 9.3 today and decided to start a new save.

I choose to use the default database on starting a new game - I would still be on 9.3 bug fixes.

Maybe I want to continue my old 9.2 save - I would still be on 9.3 bug fixes.

The database is, well, just a database - just like the weegie one or any other 3rd party database update, but made by SI.

Basically it is just asking which databasy you would prefer to use for the game

default = players and staff as when game released.

9.1 = when first patch released (forget when)

9.2 = second patch released (mid November, main change I can remember Roy Keane not at Sunderland)

9.3 = at end of January tranfer window, with all relevant transfers, except short term loans.

Game will play based on 9.3 patch so gameplay will be the same, but some personnel will be different.

Basically it is just asking which databasy you would prefer to use for the game

default = players and staff as when game released.

9.1 = when first patch released (forget when)

9.2 = second patch released (mid November, main change I can remember Roy Keane not at Sunderland)

9.3 = at end of January tranfer window, with all relevant transfers, except short term loans.

Game will play based on 9.3 patch so gameplay will be the same, but some personnel will be different.

The same day as the game was released :(

Archived