Ticket price

Does someone have any information about the new features of FM2010?

I don't know if I'm in the right place to do it, but, anyway, I'd like to suggest for the next version a control of the ticket price for your home games.

Thanks.

I don't know if I'm in the right place to do it, but, anyway, I'd like to suggest for the next version a control of the ticket price for your home games.

Thanks.

Won't happen as its not the managers job.

Thanks.

You can do that now.

In FIFA Manager :D

Won't happen as its not the managers job.

I partially agree. We arrange friendlies, we buy and sell players, we ask for parents or feeder teams, we ask to improve training or youth facilities.

If we think carefully, all of these things are made to bring money, direct or not.

It would be good if we could stablish the ticket price.

For example, I like to play with lower league teams. Ocasionally, I reach a stage in FA Cup which I have the possibility to play against big teams. If I could raise the price, I'd certainly have a great income, a higly desired situation when you are in BSN or BSS, don't you agree?

And don't forget to turn your underwear inside out... HEHEHE.

Could we then have a feature that we ASK for a ticket price increase for more funds or cheaper to get more punters in to cheer the team on? You could either have it like facilites where you ask at anytime or like pitch sizes and set them at the start of the season.

Any thoughts?

could we have a version with hardly any additions to keep some people from moaning at suggestions please??

The game is what it is (wonderful), in great part, because of the suggestions...

I'm not moaning, but you are...

Eventually you have to draw the line somewhere and find a balance between game playability and the depth of gameplay.

SI have to find a balance that caters for the newcomers that it wants to attract to the FM series and the seasoned gamers playing for years.

Stick a complete FM noob straight in and they'll probably fluster at the many many requested features what i've read everyday on these boards. It's natural to want more control over your club after you've been playing the game for a year or more and feel comfortable with it, but just imagine telling a new gamer that as well as managing their team, they've got to control the finances too? I've seen a lot of misinformed and hapless posters struggle with the finance aspect of FM as it is and struggling to understand why they're in debt or losing money monthly. Adding more financial control needs to be done carefully!

Eventually you have to draw the line somewhere and find a balance between game playability and the depth of gameplay.

SI have to find a balance that caters for the newcomers that it wants to attract to the FM series and the seasoned gamers playing for years.

Stick a complete FM noob straight in and they'll probably fluster at the many many requested features what i've read everyday on these boards. It's natural to want more control over your club after you've been playing the game for a year or more and feel comfortable with it, but just imagine telling a new gamer that as well as managing their team, they've got to control the finances too? I've seen a lot of misinformed and hapless posters struggle with the finance aspect of FM as it is and struggling to understand why they're in debt or losing money monthly. Adding more financial control needs to be done carefully!

Financial control for a noob would be easier to grasp than the vast array of sliders currently used to implement tactics.

Archived