Real Madrid --- > Finally !! Thanks to you guys ! -Real Hints-

I Just wanted to say thank you to all you guys , during this couple of months I have asked many questions and you have always helped me, and thats one of the reasons I have become a better player now.

After many saves and many dissapointments , on my new save I have become the Champion of Spain by winning the League , Kings Cup and the Super Cup.

Only losing on the Euro Champ final 2-1 against Chelsea.

I have also recorded the best unbeaten run for the club with 42 games unbeaten.

And all this on my first year with Real.

I just wanted to say that I have been able to do all this thank you to you guys and all your help and tips.

I just wanted to write a few good signings for Reals first year, and the signings I have made, I believe with this signings any decent players like myself can win every competition on the first year with Real.

Get rid off -> Heinze , Guti , Codina , Saviola , M.Diarra , Drenthe , De La Red , Metzelder , Van Niestelrooy.

Buy -> Silva , Srna , Sakho , Kuyt , Toulolan.

Casillas

Srna or Marcelo - Pepe/Cannavaro - Sakho - Ramos/Torres

Silva - Toulolan/L.Diarra - Sneijder or Van Der vartt - Robben/Kuyt

Hunteelar - Raul/Higuain/Kuyt

This is my team and i recommended.

Thanks again to everyone

TBF, I don't think player naming is needed that badly in the title as they are all established big players on the game apart from maybe one frenchman but most people should know about him anyway.

Congratulations on your achievement :thup:

Although, I would have kept Heinze. Marcelo is a better left-winger than left-back because his marking and tackling are only 10 which is not good enough.

Archived