Online play

well no i bought and hes borrowed it ... but then realised we might both be able to play on it at the same time so doing that play against each other

However its put, only 1 copy has been bought which only one of you should use. In your OP you answered your own question as you cant both sign into the same Steam account at the same time.

i kno that but to be honest what wud be the point in buying a new one when the new edition will be out soon it was just to kill a few hours boredom does it really matter if only one person bought it ?

i kno that but to be honest what wud be the point in buying a new one when the new edition will be out soon it was just to kill a few hours boredom does it really matter if only one person bought it ?

To me personally, no, it doesnt matter at all but it is kind of against the licence rules. FWIW, each physical copy of the game has 5 seats/installs meaning it can be put on 5 computers at once. Theoretically it should only be played by one person (as if 1 person has 5 computers :D).

Archived