3D animation

Maybe this thread should go to "fm 2010 wishlist" or somewhere else but I hope to see people's view on 3d animation in the game. It's not really bad as for beginning but I hoped after game got released that it would be better with patches. Unfortunately nothing changed. Main issue is that it's shouldn't be simple transition from moving circles to running 3d figures. And it looks like SI made it that way. 3D view should be new quality - not moving figures waving their legs without contact with turf and minimal and simplistic interaction with other figures. It should be about more detailed movement - dribbles, passes, clashes, tackles, headers and taking ball - everything look different for any player on the pitch, and these thing are absent when I watch the match in 3D. SI have now a time to polish their existing match engine for the next part of the game and I believe that realism in 3D view should be a priority for the game (bugs aside :) ). Can anybody from SI could respond on their view on 3D engine? Most likely someone posted similar moans already, so sorry for being repetitive.

Archived