i beg of SI please fix kits bug for fm10

hi. many of us the match engine and everything ran fine about the game except the 3D kits in 09 though caused the game to crash. if after a whole year you have still kept the same mistake it will be appalling. anyone who doesnt have the problem you have no right to dismiss us just because your fine. our pc specs are more than up to the system requirements given out so it ain't our pc's!

it made the game unplayable. luckilly i was able to use the kits from 08 and it stopped crashing. maybe i won't be so lucky next time?

PLEASE SI, DON'T LEAVE US WITH THE SAME BUG!

can you please confirm you will be fixing this bug please? it makes the game unplayable

"us" "our"? This is the first I've seen on this I must admit. Got any links to others with this issue? :thup:

Also, can you clarify what the issue actually is? If I've got this right, there's an issue with a 3rd party kit pack? If so, what should SI do?

:confused:

If Golaxi is referring to the same problem I have, then it is that the graphics driver (is that the right term?) crashes if you view the club information screen for around ten seconds or so. It has nothing to do with any 3rd party kits - just the default ones.

The screen goes black for a few seconds then comes back on with an error message. If you don't navigate away from the club information screen before it happens four or five times, it crashes the whole computer.

It is extremely annoying.

I've played nearly 30 consecutive seasons of FM09 since launch & to date I've not suffered a single crash, must be lucky I guess.

If Golaxi is referring to the same problem I have, then it is that the graphics driver (is that the right term?) crashes if you view the club information screen for around ten seconds or so. It has nothing to do with any 3rd party kits - just the default ones.

The screen goes black for a few seconds then comes back on with an error message. If you don't navigate away from the club information screen before it happens four or five times, it crashes the whole computer.

It is extremely annoying.

Yep I have that too. I had kind of learnt to live with it but its not good enough.

neil brock, that doesn't fix it. plus my computer was brand new at the same time 09 came out.

and no im not talking about any 3rd party kit packs, read OP properly!

i feel this issue was barely even researched. it still crashes the game on windows mode. have all the updated hardware drivers. the windows mode sometimes helping some people to an extent was not even SI researched it was user researched. plus in windowed mode the player stats get messed up and you have to scroll every players stats just to see them!

this is not acceptable. surely you cannot release ANOTHER version with this? how many years does it take?

neil brock, that doesn't fix it. plus my computer was brand new at the same time 09 came out.

and no im not talking about any 3rd party kit packs, read OP properly!

i feel this issue was barely even researched. it still crashes the game on windows mode. have all the updated hardware drivers. the windows mode sometimes helping some people to an extent was not even SI researched it was user researched. plus in windowed mode the player stats get messed up and you have to scroll every players stats just to see them!

this is not acceptable. surely you cannot release ANOTHER version with this? how many years does it take?

Taking that tone helps nothing either.

Taking that tone helps nothing either.

Ah come on, in the original post he already asked that people that don't have the problem shouldn't enter the discussion. I suggest we give him a mirror so he isn't alone in this thread. ;)

I can't say as I've ever seen anything about this issue.

It sounds like a hardware issue - you should provide information about your system, how to recreate the bug and preferably a save so they can do just that.

I suggest, you and anyone else who is having the problem post in the bugs forum with as much information as you can give.

ok neji, but i already did that when the game first came out. i already posted my DXdiag information and uploaded a save game to the ftp thing and obv explained how it was re-created. other people did that too.

although i did upload a save game i think it has already been established it is nothing to do with save games. you get the bug before you realise theres any point saving your game really.

yes misodoc it is the same problem as you.

misodoc for 09 there is a way to download the old 08 kits instead and use those which stops it crashing. please pm or post me if u want and ill try and find the link. but what im worried about is there may not be that option in 10? who's to say we'll be that lucky? bear in mind my computer is new, not an old banger.

tiger also ask if you want me to try an find it?

Archived