Success of a feeder?

Anyone ever send a large number of promising reserves and squad players to try and bring success to a feeder club?

I've loaned about 10 players out to Mallorca who are now sitting in 5th place in La Liga. :D Similarly managed to bring promotion to Charlton with a handful of U18s.

Yeah I like to help a team out with some of my promising youngsters. I've sent a load out to Clyde in Scottish Division 1 and they are doing alright tbh. However, I sent about 3-4 to Charlton and they are sitting in the drop zone in the CCC. :(

Yeah I like to help a team out with some of my promising youngsters. I've sent a load out to Clyde in Scottish Division 1 and they are doing alright tbh. However, I sent about 3-4 to Charlton and they are sitting in the drop zone in the CCC. :(

Charlton were down in the BSP so I was surprised anyone wanted to join them.

I attempted a fun game, where I would send loads of great youngsters to my feeder club (Queen of the South) and then take them over. It was fun, for a while.

Inadvertantly sent about 5 youngsters to Charlton this season, in the CCC, one of which was Sakho lol.

On my QPR game, I sent Balanta, Alberti and Morton to Southend in the first season and managed to help them get promotion. Balanta was their leading scorer. The next season, I sent Romone Rose and Martin Borggren to Dunfermline and they won promotion to the SPL. So yeah, I like to help when I can.

In 08 I was managing Atletico and had Leicester who were in Championship as my feeder, I send lots of players to them hoping they would get promoted thikning it would be amazing to have a feeder in the premier league.... the did get promoted but then they decided to cancel the link because of their increase in reputation.... I was so mad

Córdoba's league position is inversely proportional to the number of players I send them.

I sent them 5 players once, including the world's best young centre-back, and they finished 4th.

I sent them 2-and-a-half (the half being some 34-year-old who was past it) players last season and they finished... 12th.

They rarely seem to buy good players, Córdoba - preferring instead to leech off me.

Anyone ever send a large number of promising reserves and squad players to try and bring success to a feeder club?

I've loaned about 10 players out to Mallorca who are now sitting in 5th place in La Liga. :D Similarly managed to bring promotion to Charlton with a handful of U18s.

Update: they made Europe. If I don't loan them more players, they're fecked. :cool:

Archived