thankyou MR Chairman?

just finished my first season as Southampton and despite being either 2nd or 3rd throughout the season and also got into the Semi Final of the FA Cup the board were very dissapointed. I finished 2nd and got automatic promotion. End of season review said the chairman was delighted that i gained promotion.

next season my aim is to survive relegation and they give me an almighty £600,000 to get in premiership quality players to survive! hmmm thanks Mr Chairman, its like he just doesn't want me to suceed

just finished my first season as Southampton and despite being either 2nd or 3rd throughout the season and also got into the Semi Final of the FA Cup the board were very dissapointed. I finished 2nd and got automatic promotion. End of season review said the chairman was delighted that i gained promotion.

next season my aim is to survive relegation and they give me an almighty £600,000 to get in premiership quality players to survive! hmmm thanks Mr Chairman, its like he just doesn't want me to suceed

Yh my chairman was very ungrateful on my game, i was 1st most of season with Carlisle in 4th season (championship) and tt=hen lost a few games and remained 3rd and won play-offs and my expectations were relegation!!!!!! and the end of season it said he was happy about my achievement

got prem next and s***ting my self! got good squad mainly youngsters! and only 625k reward for last seasons efforts wish me luck!

good luck with ur game!!!

thankfully in the first season i signed Lula and Pablo Ore and they destroyed most of the championship for me. managed to sell off some 3 of my excess players and have about 2million to spend now. just got Kisily so hopefully he will help with the goals.

good luck to you lot as well.

Archived