Got fired! Recession in FM...

By Zaragoza...very funy. So first season i was promoted to BVAA from second division. Second season i finished 7th, third season 5th and 4th season 3th. I got as game progressed new players, Veloso,Kerrison,Obertan,Pele,Dzagoev and some other really good once (thx to FM scout of course). In fifth season i started to loose one game after another without any reason. In Champions league i lost against really average teams (Dynamo Kyev,Zenit..) In BVAA i was geting but kicked from teams like Tenerife,Malaga...

I was sometime at end of november on 16th place without hope for improvement. Players lost hope in my ability and after one draw away against weaker team they just kicked my but!!

Can somebody explain to me wth just hapend? Why my team with potential to be atleast 3th, playing great 4 seasons with KNAP attacking tactit for 0.3 patch went down like this?

Im really confused...

when i read title i thought you had been sacked to cut costs!

Now that would suck!

But yeah, at the end of the day, if the team are losing matches, just forget who your "best" players are and give others a run. At the end of the day, it can't hurt!

yeah i like benching my star players from time to time, to make sure everybody knows theres competition for a place in the 1st team... I find it helps rather than stick to your star players over and over again...

Whenever they are not performing well, dare to criticise them, that will make them improve in the next game... Do it fairly though, you don't want unhappy people in your team...

Have a number of youngsters and backups who are eager to perform and are of substantial quality, so you can rotate around without sacrificing much quality

Playing as a small irish team my assitant and coaches rated one LM as one of my best players but he just didn't perform, continually my worst player, so i benched him for my other LM who got assists and goals and all around performed better. So he took the LM spot and my other LM just failed to do well whenever he came off the bench so i got rid of him.

Archived