Stadium Expansion request

I have asked the board to expand the stadium to see if they will etc and got this reply. 'The Guiseley board indicate that the council will never allow planning permission to expand the current stadium due to lack of space.'

Does that mean we got to move to a new stadium or is there a way around it.

What league are you in?

When I was Nantwich Town I got the championship with a ground of 1500 i asked for more seating and they said council would never allow it got to the end of the season and was due to be promoted to the prem. Despite what they had said earlier they expanded the ground to 12,500 seats. We had to play at Stokes ground for most of our first season, pity we left there as we were making more money at that ground than when we returned to our own.

I think most of the time they will build a new ground eventually but on my game as I said once I got to prem they added 11,000 seats.

Coca Cola League 2, ground capacity is 3000

What league are you in?

When I was Nantwich Town I got the championship with a ground of 1500 i asked for more seating and they said council would never allow it got to the end of the season and was due to be promoted to the prem. Despite what they had said earlier they expanded the ground to 12,500 seats. We had to play at Stokes ground for most of our first season, pity we left there as we were making more money at that ground than when we returned to our own.

I think most of the time they will build a new ground eventually but on my game as I said once I got to prem they added 11,000 seats.

Archived