New game same old carp

Started a brand new game under latest patch. First league match scored after 25 minutes. 49 minute equaliser from - you guessed it - 35 yards. Scorer - you guessed it -Left back with long shots of 7, the most recent of his tally of 164 games 3 goals was scored 7 years ago! Perhaps his creativity of 9 helped?

Its gonna be a long long season.

Don't worry, a match i played yesterday i lost 3-2 to a blue square south team, playing my first 11 premiership winning squad, at full fitness and happiness with my normal tactics, when their centre back, scored a hat trick of goals from outside the area. I checked and his finishing was 4 and his long shots was 1. He had never scored before, yet managed to put 3 past my keeper, who is absolutly brilliant.

Don't worry, a match i played yesterday i lost 3-2 to a blue square south team, playing my first 11 premiership winning squad, at full fitness and happiness with my normal tactics, when their centre back, scored a hat trick of goals from outside the area. I checked and his finishing was 4 and his long shots was 1. He had never scored before, yet managed to put 3 past my keeper, who is absolutly brilliant.

and dont get me started on that one. I played as Huddersfield in the FA Cup (League 1) against on non-league side (below Blue Square North) in FA Cup and managed a 1-0 win! Seems if you play a team two or more leagues below your own they are virtually impossible to break down.

and dont get me started on that one. I played as Huddersfield in the FA Cup (League 1) against on non-league side (below Blue Square North) in FA Cup and managed a 1-0 win! Seems if you play a team two or more leagues below your own they are virtually impossible to break down.

Yeah giant-killings never happen in real life do they ;)

lol supertrrier. your points are funny, yet true. fm is still not a very good simulation. cant believe the game without the patches the goalkeepers were the most creative players! and defenders couldn't even head the ball!

shocking

Archived