Problems with friendlie's

Sorry to post this here but im getting absolutely no response in the bugs forum where i posted this around a week ago.

I have arranged 2 friendlie's pre season, both teams have accepted but its not coming up in my fixtures, ive had no news of them being cancelled.

It's also wiped out about 3 other friendlies without me getting any info about it, i cant arrange any friendlies before the 25th of july!

Is this a known bug? I havent been able to find any info out about it.

No never came across this problem and I've never heard anyone else bring it up.

Are you sure you just haven't been missing news about teams pulling out?

Wait another week if you don't get a response make a new thread with a title that'll make the SI people take notice.

No never came across this problem and I've never heard anyone else bring it up.

Are you sure you just haven't been missing news about teams pulling out?

Wait another week if you don't get a response make a new thread with a title that'll make the SI people take notice.

Deffinatley not heard any news about it. I searched and searched for news.

I tried making a thread in the bugs forum and got absolutley no response in probably 2 weeks, i even asked if a mod answer me or something please.

Have you not got your assistant manager clicked on Responsible for Arranging Friendlys. If you have your assman might be making the decision for you. Thats all I can think off

I always have my ass man arrange friendlys for me and then after he has arranged them i change them as i see fit.

I am not new to this game and have done it this way for a long time and never had any problems with it.

There has been no news of friendlies being cancelled.

I would arrange a friendly, the team would agree, it would appear in my friendlies for one day and then just vanish with no news what so ever about it being cancelled.

Hi mate - I have experienced this problem on numerous occasions in various versions of fm - so many bugs and the difficulty level have now rendered most management games unplayable for me.

The reason the friendlies sometimes dont show is when you are selecting a friendly opponent and you change screens before you confirm friendly - then when you go back to the original screen to confirm it says the next day the friendly has been accepted when it isnt showing in your fixtures. I can confirm that despite it saying that the they have accepted you will NOT end up playing an invisible match when you dont expect it -

The solution to your problem is to change the dates ( by 1 or more days ) of the freindlies you requested. i.e

originally asked ajax for a friendly at home on 27th july - ask them for home freindly on 30th and they will accept.

Hope this helps - however i have found that once the "missing fixture" bug is triggered in a save it becomes a regular occurence in that save.

Archived