Work Permit Player - How do i get one now?

I signed this brazilian 19year old for my sheffield united squad and despite him being refused a work permit he's in my squad. What do i do in order to get one now? he's seriously unhappy about not playing because hes on a key player contract but there's nothing i can do about it. help please. how do i apply for one again? i hope you can help because if not thats 2m down the drain, and shuff u hardly have a lot of money. thanks

Originally posted by Ventresto:

I signed this brazilian 19year old for my sheffield united squad and despite him being refused a work permit he's in my squad. What do i do in order to get one now? he's seriously unhappy about not playing because hes on a key player contract but there's nothing i can do about it. help please. how do i apply for one again? i hope you can help because if not thats 2m down the drain, and shuff u hardly have a lot of money. thanks

You should really have looked before clicking the "accept" to buy him. You'll have to send him off to your WP feeder club, for (on average) 3 years. Keep offering him new contracts and see what happens.

Originally posted by Wiggalowile:

I cannot sigh players without them having a work permit first, does this change when I would have a feederclub outside England?

Yes.

You will get a message telling you that he cannot play for your club, but may be loaned out to an affiliate. Then the option to complete the transfer, or not - if you feel it's not worth it (which is 90% of the time)

• 6 months later...

Archived