Bizarre league table finish - Can anyone explain?

Hi Guys,

This was the final league table in my season.....(please take a look!)

I would love for someone to explain how the positions for 4th, 5th and 6th have been worked out.

Basically, I beat Modena in a head to head, Modena beat Monza in a head to head, and Monza beat me in a head to head, the goal differences speak for themselves. I don't really know where I was supposed to finish I guess the game is right but can someone possibly explain why?

http://s790.photobucket.com/albums/yy187/andypes3/?action=view&current=Robbed.jpg

Sorry I opened this thread in the 360 forum to by mistake.

Could've been head to head. Check out the league rules to make sure.

:thup: Head-to-head is the main decider in Italy. This includes aggregate score.

Only after this, ie. if both games are 1-1, for example, does goal difference apply.

Modena scored the most goals in all head to heads, followed by Monza, then finally San Morino.

Best I can come up with.

Edit: They probably had a GD table between the 3. A mini table within the bigger table and since Modena beat Monza they went ahead.

At a guess, it goes to a mini league between those three teams, i.e. make a legaue table from just the results between those 3 teams and then places in the mini league determines final overall league standings.

Archived